View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #102
MagneticSouth OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 157
Id like to put out a big ThAnKs for tuning in...

When i joined the ADV site and started this thread only a coupla weeks ago, at first i thought nobody was really interested as i starting posting my impractical mods and unorganised unorthodox plans. I thought it was going to be a tough crowd but when i got my first replys of support, it made me all tingly inside that i was onto something special.

Dont get me wrong i dont have grandios expectations to have the most adventurous off the beaten trip ever, im a self confessed newB on a very steep learning curve.
I dont have the knowledge, riding experience or mechanical skills compared to 99% of the ppl here.
I might be asking some stoopid obvious questions and rookie mistakes but ive got some drive and an open mind to learn and i think we've all been cut from the same cloth when it comes to our wanderlust and dreams of adventure.

I will be asking more questions, and and now that im back in Oz i will need all the support i can get to keep me motivated and focused in getting my shite together to come back and get my wheels rolling again..

'All' comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed and noted, ive been overwhelmed by the amount of views added daily and hope you come visit again as i attempt to get more prepared, i'll need your help..

Believe me I'l be back, im in too deep not to. If anything I feel even more excited and focused to make it all happen.
So thanks for watching dont be shy and keep the replys rolling in..

adventures be brewin

MagneticSouth

MagneticSouth screwed with this post 05-29-2012 at 12:31 AM
MagneticSouth is offline   Reply With Quote