View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #34
bokad OP
Difficult Child

Oddometer: 395
The wording on that is a bit tricky. I can see how you might misunderstand it. What I am saying is that the Ural is the MOST UNRELIABLE mass produced bike being sold in the USA today and that I don't think it is more reliable than any other bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viverrid View Post
You seem to be the only person on the planet who was under the delusion that a Ural was expected or supposed to be more reliable than "any other new bike".
So you don't own a Ural but you think they're great? Vote with your dollars then.
Quote:
People want a Ural because they feel that it would be cool to have a Ural. Not because they thought a Ural would be more reliable than every other make of bike. I don't even have one, and I know this. People who want a Ural are often people who enjoy people coming up to them and saying" Wow, is that a Ural?"
Uh, they do. What's your point?
Quote:
Do they even sell Urals without sidecars? That should tell you something.
What I want is a bike that doesn't brake down on the side of the road. None of my other bikes have road side assistance either but then again I don't need it because they don't break!
Quote:
If you didn't know that sidecars can be put on other makes of bike, that is your ignorance. If you want a roadside assistance warranty, buy a car. Most motorcycles don't have such warranties (NONE of the numerous new motorcycles I've bought had one), but apparently you don't know that either.
And you're a poop head that can't separate polite discussion from pointless personal attacks.
Quote:
You're just a self-absorbed crybaby.
bokad is offline   Reply With Quote