View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
shipwrek12001
Shipwrek

Oddometer: 1,899
two trucks two trailer six bikes and six guys...

A red eye drive down there 48hrs or so and a red eye drive back about 40hrs or so...

After agreeing to come along on this internet driven ride with a bunch of strangers to Moab.. I have ridden with Rider23/ 4badboyz/ and quantis at different times before but in no way do I know any of these guys very well.. This trip I believe I have made good friends..

A few get togethers and a couple of confrence calls between us all. We had a plan, a house and a common goal... Lets go ride Moab Utah..

The six AM meet to load,

Meet up with $badboys and hewhohesi8s..

Get over the border... and this would be the last one we see for a while...

A couple of long red eye evenings....

One morning it looked way different when the sun came up.... After all those miles of flat lands...

So just like little puppy dogs we were all glued to the windows in awe... this place looks so cool...

We are there... pretty tired pretty happy and hungry...

After breakfast, Some napped some got lost from the group, right Eric? some went for a ride... After we found Eric,Not wanting to leave our gear and stuff on the side of the road somewhere,,,,,, we went for, go figure, a road trip in the truck... You'd think we had enough of it already. This place was cool..

after our 2.5 hr road trip site seeing from the truck, the house was ready... we were home for a week..

There, got us down there done....

shipwrek12001 screwed with this post 06-02-2012 at 06:42 PM
shipwrek12001 is offline   Reply With Quote