View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #34
Deano955 OP
Insatiable

Oddometer: 3,971
89 from Sedona to Flagstaff was rough at best. Traffic out of Sedona was heavy. This normally doesn't present a problem as horsepower makes for easy passing. But this time, heading up Oak Creek Canyon, I had the pleasure of following about 10 cars behind a LEO. Fun. LEO eventually turned around, about 2/3 the way up the twisties. It's a beautiful stretch of road when you can breathe...

I arrived in Flagstaff around 4 pm. It was a gorgeous afternoon so I decided to stop for the night. I got a room at the Knight's Inn for the lowest price of any of the rooms I stayed in on this trip. It was a decent room. Clean, new bathroom and wifi for less than $50. Deal.

The sunlight in Flagstaff at around 6 pm was all right too. I had a few IPA's, felt all artsy fartsy and walked around the older section of town with my camera.

All that walking after all that hot riding made this boy thirsty. I'm not sure I've had a better tasting Mojito

The Panang Curry was delicious as well. Best meal I had on the entire trip and cheap too. Dinner and drink for less than $20 with tip. I like Flagstaff.

Deano955 screwed with this post 06-02-2012 at 09:52 PM
Deano955 is offline   Reply With Quote