View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #39
FYYFF OP
Forever young...

Oddometer: 1,873
I totally agree with Chris, "the next morning was glorious". I didn't put the rainfly on and watched the sky all night long. It was spectacular...
I packed my tent before we hiked down to the edge.

I think Joel is doing his Asian thing with his bare feet, you know earth and inner beauty stuff, bounding with the earth...

They preserve the nature really well

Gang from a distance

Aram & Paul

A local of Toro Weap

And finally breath taking view of Grand Canyon

Frank

Next stop Fredonia for lunch and gas before we head down to Indian Hallow. We had no problem on Day 2, at least for now. We rode through some wide open dirt super highways at very high speeds.

We gassed up and crossed the border to Utah for lunch.

Some marbley dirt roads heading to Indian Hallow for day 2 camp.

Exchanging pictures with Rich

Just when we think everything was going flawless we took a break to let Joel, Rruugger and Riddler to catch up. We waited...

Waited...

And waited...

No sign of them and we decided to move on and catch up with the others and decide what to do then. We had some sweet forest 2-track right before the camp ground.

I knew that it would be cold that night so I set up my tent close to fire, it didn't help...

We did an other short trekking to the vista point through woods.

And we had an other amazing view of Grand Canyon here.

Enjoying the view

This view...

Kiddos

Chris is cooking the main dish in his kitchen.

Set up a nice camp fire

And finally around 11pm I went to my room. I didn't put my rainfly on again but this time it was fu... cold. I couldn't sleep all night.

I know this is too many pictures but words can not describe how beautiful that trip was. And if you didn't get enough here is the link for all the pics...
Day 3 in on the way.
Enjoy...

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube

FYYFF screwed with this post 06-06-2012 at 09:05 PM
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote