View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #225
Johnf3
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head2Wind View Post
Sir Johnf3,

I admit that my response to the question of if anyone had done multiple dyno runs, recorded this testing, performed real world testing both in a racing application (two 950 SE that ran the 2012 Mexican 1000 Rally) and street.... specifically "Has anyone put together a dyno run with these filters yet? Or finalized some jetting?
You know, actual useful information.", was intended to be in jest, you know, like in a kidding or playful manner. Perhaps I came across more sarcastic than intended.

I did not make any mention of this development effort by nor any product that may or may not be available from any vendors. I admit to being a owner of a business that does provide services and products for motorcycles. I am allowed by the rules of the forum, to post anywhere within this forum, provided that I, like you sir, follow the rules.

My interest, within this thread and the OC is to hopefully participate in conversations related to motorcycles and the KTM LC8.

I apologize if this interest offends you.

Have a good one.

Ken
Doesn't offend me at all. If you feel your "nope" answer qualifies as participation, that's cool. Lots of vendors, including yourself, give great specific advice here and still run their businesses. So if your answer is that you want to participate in this thread, we would love to hear what you have found out, even if it is in general since you are going to market a jet kit. If it works better than what I have, I'll be the first to buy one.
Johnf3 is offline   Reply With Quote