View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #8764
Assfault
Exposed Member

Oddometer: 2,120
2006 Honda CBR1000R for sale

OK the time has come to sell the sportbike.
Lots of great memories on this bike, more to come for sure to the new owner. Lots of aftermarket product on this bike. From day one it was destined to be special.
There are really not much stock left on the bike.
Here's the list, undoubtably forgeting some parts
'06 CBR1000RR with 50k miles
Valves checked this winter and adj accordingly
New air filters
New oil and oil filters
Rapidbike module with 2 custom maps
150 HP @ rear tire
Leo Vince slip-on
Sebimoto Carbon/Kevlar Bodywork custom fitted for street use.
Custom Oversize Daytona Fuel Tank extra gallon or so of fuel close to 6 gallons total
Custom Painted Fuel Tank and front fender by Mr. Morse
Black PPG Paint with gold/silver pearl with Clearcoat topcoat
Pitbull steering damper
Pazzo Racing Levers
SBK braided front brake lines
Ohlins Triple Adj rear shock
Front forks/rear shock revalved by Dave Rose
Intergrated rear tailight
Custom Top Triple Tree
Vortex Rearsets
Pirelli Angel St tires 1k use

I went thru this bike from top to bottom this winter when I installed the new bodywork. The bike is running as well if not better than when I first rode it home in late '07.
The bike looks great in it's new clothes, the paint work on the tank and fender give the Kevlar/Carbon bodywork a dark but classy look. This bike presented today has not been rode except for testing and nobody has seen it but a few persons till today. So you will be riding a new to everybody bike, not really my old bike, if you know what I mean. I have clear title in my name ready for transfer to the new buyer.
NADA book is right @ $7500 retail. I am a realist and know that all the aftremarket products making this bike a one of a kind means little to nothing. Additional pics available here http://s957.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20for%20Sale/
I am asking $6000 OBRO
Looking for a KTM SE or a KTM 690R for trade

* Assfault, Ass-Fault, Ms Ass, thier neighbors or friends, are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you using this forum in the pursuit of adventure greatness. Avoid taking ADV before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. Thank you*

Assfault screwed with this post 06-16-2012 at 12:26 PM
Assfault is offline   Reply With Quote