On an unsupported solo camping trip on my Ural Tourist I made a midnight ride to the "bathhouse" to..... Well in the AM the bike just wouldn't run smoothly. After a brief inspection I saw that I had kicked the right carb and the rubber on the carb mount had split. I found a guy in a very old RV that had a bit of dried up Permatex. So I cut the seam on the bottom of my T shirt, squished the sealer into it, then removed the clamp wrapped the bandage around the compliance boot let it dry, it ran fine for the next 600 miles till I could get home and replace the rubber flange. Carry a spare now....