View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #8776
RetrogradE
Banned

Oddometer: 1,226
Rotopax Gear FS

Fellas,

My neighbor owns / runs Rotopax and he feeds me some factory seconds now and again--I've got a few right now and I'd like to pass the savings onto fellow inmates.

Here are the prices. Unfortunately, they're not OBO since I make about $2 for running around, posting, and shipping them. Just doing this to hook up other ADV riders.

1 Gallon Factory Second Fuel Tank: $30 (MSPR $50). There is a slight discoloration on the inside of the neck that you'll never notice. I've used these tanks for years w/o issue.

1 Gallon Water tanks (not factory seconds) $25 (MSRP $30). I have 2 in white, and 3 in black. The Black tanks aren't even listed on their website--super cool / rare.

Single Mount packs with mounting hardware (factory firsts): $25

Extensions $15 (MSPR $20) so you can convert from single to double capacity within a few seconds.

Shipping:

I can fit 1 tank and loads of hardware into a medium flat rate Priority box. So, Shipping for 1 tank and 1++ mounts is $12.

I might be able to save you $2-3 if you go parcel post (or want to get a large volume), but that's it.

PM me or email me at davismfg at gmail. That's also my paypal account if you want to pay me directly. I can accept the money as a gift (preferred), or regular goods if you're more comfortable with that. And I dispatch the same day you pay.

Steven
RetrogradE is offline   Reply With Quote