View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #108
walkingbear OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,215
upstairs

The bathroom has a change in doors. We are using a barn type door, sliding to the left to open.
Doing this will give me flexibility to place the sink and toilet. Now you don't have a swing door. The
Murphy (double)bed placed between the bathroom and utility room doors. When sliding the door open
it will slide behind the Murphy bed. We framed the bathroom with 2x4 and the utility room with 2x6
A pocket door without the pocket.

We will doing the same with the west wall .. separation between landing and office / casitas

We are running conduit for stereo wiring for upstairs and garage.

The middle window above has been deleted. In it's place will be a 60 inch tv

Windows in the lower level in the back has been deleted.

We have added a deck coming off the upstairs landing (left side of drawing)

I will be adding drawings as we go along. Let me know if there are pages you like to have.

Saturday shopping :
Great Indoors (Sears) had a going out of business sale. Picked up a euro style vanity, glass top and Kohler toilet (lower and high flush )
Not bad buy 40% off. Neighbor had a yard sale picked up low voltage lighting (never opened) .. good day shopping within a budget.

Monday will go back and buy the little draws they used to display their handles and knobs. (6 x 8 = 48 ( 4x4 draws) perfert for screws, nuts and rubber gaskets.
R nine T

walkingbear screwed with this post 06-16-2012 at 06:59 PM Reason: adding info
walkingbear is offline   Reply With Quote