View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
HAPPYTRAILSINC
single track rider

Oddometer: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Dang Scott, we were up there on the green hill for a pre Fathers day ride yesterday, Slowerthanu and I had a great ride from 8to8. Have fun! There were no other motorcycles in sight, but we did pass a father and his two daughters on the trail ridin horses towing a packmule on an overnight Fathers Day pack trip.

yes, it was a good day on the green hill, we covered 95 miles , about 45 of that S/T!
we went by nates and javis to say hi , meet new owners of javis place, nice people! gave us beers and offered us some awsome ribs off the grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Here's the pics from Saturday's ride, slowerthanu (Adam) and myself started early (8:00 AM) and got back to the truck at dark. We covered 95 miles of mostly dirt with alot of single track in the mix. I rode Adam's Husaberg (2011 570) on some trails and decided that I need one. What a sweet bike, now I just need to sell both KTMs.... I think the Berg, properly set up could be the do all machine for single track and dual sport duty.

those pics look vaguely familiar

It was an awesome day on the green hill, see ya on the trail...

***Tuned for a broad power band with the torque curve set just under the wheel spin threshold!*****
HAPPYTRAILSINC is offline   Reply With Quote