Up for sale is my 2006 KTM SMC 625. 7,188mi (maybe counting). Bike is in excellent condition. No scratches, never down. Ridden pretty easily - it was my canyon carver. I have a dirt bike and an adventure bike so each of these beasts stayed pretty much in their respective category.
This was a super fun bike and one I thought I'd keep forever. Had a very bad bicycle accident last year and I'm toning it down some with my toys. That is the only reason I'm selling. Seriously, it's a bad-ass machine.
Bought from dealer w/ like 1,500mi.
- Distanzias in good condition
- JD jetting + acc pump cover
- Always used expensive dealer Motorx
- Valves adjusted routinely
- hardparts racing air screen
- never a problem - runs great
- mods incl exhaust cans + other delimiting improvements
In the works (meaning I'll handle it before you buy):
- could use a new battery
- chain and rear sprocket time
- every KTM manual the world has ever seen on CD
- motorx oil
- f sprocket(s)
- lots of various parts (o-ring, crush washers, gaskets,etc)
- any orig parts
Ready to rock! Ask questions or request addl pictures.. whatever you need...