View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #18
Feyala OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 358
Thanks everybody!

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by the response so far! I didn't think anybody would be that interested!

Thanks for the support! It really encourages me to keep writing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcajou View Post
Good for you. The DR is a great bike. I hope you have an aftermarket seat. take care.
Yep, Renazco! Fancy seat saves my butt. It's actually a bit of a drawback in some cases - I don't stand up as readily offroad because I can stay seated without regretting it later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
Awesome report, looking forward to your journies around Oregon, and of course, Hells Canyon !!

You write well, it makes it fun to read...
Awww, thanks! I never really thought of myself as much of a writer... was great meeting you at the HC rally! I'll get this thing caught up eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by B50Paul View Post
Great report . Haven't been on greyhound for twenty years , hope I can keep it that way . Paul
If I ever am without a vehicle and in need of going long distances again, I'm hopping a damn freight train. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2beers View Post
Yeah, I'm in. Your comment about Dad not wanting you to ride hooked me.

I just hope my daughter doesn't find this report. I suspect she'd just steal my bike and join you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bESS View Post
I love your free spirit. Can't wait to tag along on your adventure.

We will be in Hell's Canyon on July 21st, 2012. will keep my eye out for your DR
I have no idea where I'll be around that time. I was in HC for the ADV rally a couple weeks ago - had a blast!
Feyala is offline   Reply With Quote