View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #27
Lucifer666 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventurePoser View Post
Wow, you have a great attitude, and I sure hope you are up and riding sooner rather than later.

People tease me because I wear my AlpineStars heavy "adventure" style boots everywhere I go. They def. look silly when the riding pants come off and I'm walkin' around in the boots and shorts.

That being said, back when I picked up folks for a living (Sheriff's Flight Crew medic) I couldn't tell you how many tennis shoes and low boots I retrieved for victims of moto crashes. Usually they still had a foot in them....

Ride safely my friend.

Steve
About the attitude ...
I see it as a part of the great adventure . When I'm 80 years old and my body hangs together with metal plates, then I can say I've lived (in a matter of speaking offcourse , let's hope not to many).

July 4 they remove the metal pin in my foot.
August 28 is the day they will remove my plaster cast, woohoo.
September 8 I'm on my way to Spain with my bike on the trailer . Got 10 days to do some exercises and get some movement in my foot, because after 3 months in the plaster cast he will be veryyyyyy stiff. I'll ask the doctor to remove the plaster cast a few days earlier so I have 2 weeks to do some exercises. I hope it works, can't wait to get on my bike, damnit.

Thanks all for the great support, love the people on this forum .

www.lucifer4x4.com
Be Realistic, Demand The Impossible!

Lucifer666 screwed with this post 06-27-2012 at 05:06 PM
Lucifer666 is offline   Reply With Quote