View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: NW PA
Oddometer: 1,048
Originally Posted by kawzak View Post
When I was talking about the needle-the one I have is a large sringe needle with a zerk fitting on it to stick in ball joint cups on cars. The needle you guys are talking about are bigger it sounds like-just hold against the zerk. thanks for the suggestions.
Yes. It is just a thin tube with a needle tip that you just push it into the Zerk fitting. Any good auto parts store will have them.

The shortest distance between two points is boring.
Railbender is offline   Reply With Quote