View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #68
njd
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Herold View Post
Rant ON!

Nothing personal, but... DAMN! This is a prime example of what I love to hate about forums.... I've been here for over 6 years and only have 50ish posts for a reason....

Triumph re-enters the sport touring arena after seeing what the successful brands are doing, takes the common pieces and approaches that have proven to work, then does what it can to personalize it and the haters come out of the woodwork.

No single bike is perfect for the masses right out of the box; not one. Sorry all you BMW studs, this applies to you too....

Every single one of us personalize our machines regardless of the effort the manufacturer puts into making it as well rounded as possible. I dare say there's not one of us who've added or changed at least one thing on our machines throughout our riding history's - that's what's so great about riding; we make the machine fit our needs/wants/desires so we can enjoy the ride longer and more frequently.

I won't bore you so called "experts" on the theory of SportTouring with my personal thoughts on this new machine, but will certainly say this:

Don't like the new Trophy? Spare the rest of us who've been waiting on Triumph to get back into the game your attitudes and BS dribble, and go over to the Harley bashing thread and bag on pirates to show your hatred for all that's not what you want it to be. I'll wait for you there since I'm a Triumph and Harley guy so we can poke fun at the wanna be's.

Rant OFF!

Move along ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing to see here. Back to your regularly scheduled programs.....
You're right, we should all collectively have one opinion, preferably yours.
njd is offline   Reply With Quote