View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #8875
HellSickle
Scone Rider

Oddometer: 8,509
1999 ATK 260, plated. Original owner.

Plated 1999 ATK 260LQ - Original Owner

1999 ATK 260LQ. $1650/offer. I bought this bike new in 1999. This is a 2-stroke dirt bike made in Utah with a bullet proof 6-speed Rotax motor. It has Talon billet hubs, an Ohlins rear shock, and a chrome-moly frame. It is titled and plated in Colorado.

It has been meticulously maintained. The bike has only been ridden 1-2 times / year for the past 5 years. Prior to that, it received a fresh top end every year. I haven't had time to look through my parts boxes to inventory everything, but there would be a long list of spares that are included. I have all records, including a cross reference to match virtually all of the chassis components to an equivalent Yamaha or KTM part number.

The bike is in excellent condition. Both radiators are perfect. The rims are undented. The tires have 80-90% tread remaining. The carb was replaced with a Keihn when the stock Mikuni wore out the slide several years ago.

The bike is currently lowered about 2" on the front and rear suspension. The seat has also been cut down. There is a spare stock height seat in perfect condition included. If the buyer prefers I can quickly restore the suspension to the stock height.

HellSickle is offline   Reply With Quote