View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #64
EetsOK
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-scoot bill View Post
NOT SO QUICK BASH MASTER

the epa cert. was not required for this first run of up to 75 units produced. after that, each model must go through the epa lab for certification. 2 things...that is not cheap, but more importantly is how tough passing that test can be. that is why the number of even a 50cc 2-stroke moped has dwindled to just a few available in the u.s.
i know the janus guys are looking for a suitable air cooled / retro looking motor such as the one that sym puts into their wolf classic 150. btw, i know the wolf very well, and it is every inch of the quality of a honda....and yes, they build bikes and autos for honda.

What the hell is wrong with you? That (j)ANUS is one ugly mutha.
Bashing? What do you mean? Here is a dictionary defination for bashing. I suggest you look up the meaning of words before you thrwo them around in some lame attempt to do ...what again? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bashing
Where did I question he reliability? I didn't but your Freudian slip has confirmed what we all know: Chinese made SHIT. Every Chinese product is one more North American job gone. Fuck you and go away. Preferably with the (j)ANUS in the right spot too.