View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #1233
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrvivor View Post
Does anyone want to come ride their POS Ural with us this weekend. Applejam is working out his Cascade Discovery Route and needs some beta testers for new tracks. Meet up is on Mt hood's Barlow Road tomorrow night where the creek crossing is. Oh by the way I'll be on my POS Ural gear up too. Expect break downs, grumpy folks, flat tires, drunkenness (mainly in the evening), final drive failures, break failures, rim distortion, piston melting, sidecar falling off, water in the carbs, yelling and screaming (mainly Yee Ha), flip overs, dangerous ascents and descents, oh and HUGE SMILES!

It sounds way better than reading this thread. Doesn't it? Oh and everyone is invited, even if we have only distain for you. Show up and have some fun on a new adventure route thru the mtns of Oregon. Or keep typing and enjoy the camaraderie of this thread.
Howdy asrvivor,

Now that is down right CRUEL, here I am wasting time with this thread as I count down the till the departure date of my Australia trip and you folks just a few miles south of me are going to go play on Barlow Pass. If I didn't have so much other stuff to take care of ( in between posting to this thread ) I would ride my totally fucked up, broken down piece of shit Ural down there and play with you guys till the cows came home. If Berry wasn't stuck working for a living I am sure we could con him into riding his death trap of a Ural down there too.

Have a great time proving out the new tracks, be sure to tip one for me and don't forget to post up photos of all the broken bodies and busted parts that result from your daring to ride Ural's in such conditions.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote