View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #1244
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtr96sn View Post
I have kept up with this thread right from the start and have also been in touch with our importer regarding buying one as I was seriously considering it as Bokads experiences hadn't put me off.

Now though, I will be saving my money and may invest it in my current outfit an other bikes, once again,not because of Bokad but because I do not wan't to be tarred with the same brush as the 'Uralista' I have come across on this forum.

There are a couple of decent types,like Tarka, and some semi reasonable, but the majority are blinkered idiots who have nothing better to do than sling shit at anyone who doesnt like or finds fault with their Ural.
Funny you should mention "Tarka" I was his guest and riding monkey last year and we got along as you folks say splendidly. He is a good sort and like most of us experienced Ural riders has difficulty dealing with people who are to dense to get it. Before you write us uncouth Uralista's off as you hold Tarka in high regard, ASK him what he thinks of this thread and the guy who started it.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote