View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #153
jackpiner57 OP
Moto-Racks.com

Oddometer: 1,659
I just got a batch back from the powder coater, and they're ready to ship!

DRZ 400 S or SM Luggage Rack

This is a strong, lightweight rack with a large platform to mount a tail bag, dry bag, multiple bags, etc.

This is the newest design as of June 18th 2012

The TAT Rack

------------------

* Guaranteed to fit your DR-Z400 S or SM

* Easy bolt on installation with no drilling or hassles.

* Guaranteed against breakage

* Large 14" X 14" platform

* Weighs only 4.3 lbs

* Large bungee loops allow pass through of various sizes of Fastex type buckles and keep straps captive

* Mounting plate for quick and easy mount/dismount of the RotopaX Pack Mount. 1 gal. & 1.75 gal. Gas Packs fit this rack.

* Steel Tube Construction

* Satin Black Powder Coat Finish

* Sits flush with top of seat so the rack won't hit you in the lower back if you slide off the back

* Makes a good handle for pulling the bike out of the mud.

* All hardware is included.

P
rice is:

$114.00 plus 14.00 shipping to anywhere in the USA

The flat bars are heavier now and have bends in them to mount to the rear of the subframe tabs. This leaves the tab clear for mounting of side racks without the flatbars interfering.

I've eliminated the two center tubes and made the mounting plate for the RotopaX Mount longer.

Nuts are welded to the underside of the mounting plate for the RotopaX Mount. This allows quick mount/dismount.

Shown with the RotopaX mounting plate option and one gallon fuel pack. The new RotopaX 1.75 gallon fuel pack will fit on this rack!

"I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore." -CMDR. David R. Scott

jackpiner57 screwed with this post 07-25-2012 at 07:55 PM
jackpiner57 is offline   Reply With Quote