View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #263
Bubwheat
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen View Post
I think UNM has legitimate shots against

Southern, NMSt, TexasSt, ColoSt, and UNLV. So maybe four wins? Two to three is more likely.

Leach is an interesting character indeed. Read his book, I too will be following WaSU.
Okay, I took one for the team:
Quote:
"No. 59: Washington State - Marques Wilson should be drooling over the hire of Mike Leach because he will have more pigskins thrown his way than arguably any receiver in the nation.

He hauled in 82 for 1,388 yards and 12 TDs last season, but a healthy Jeff Tuel and an improved ground game (Rickey Galvin) could make the Cougars' offense one of the more productive ones in the Pac-12.

The defense should not be too shabby either with seven starters returning, and the schedule will give WSU a solid challenge every few weeks. Opening up with BYU in Provo will be tough, but they then get Eastern Washington, UNLC and Colorado the next three weeks.

Throw in mission impossible with Oregon, but there are winnable games with Oregon State, California, UCLA and Arizona State all on the slate. Don't expect this team to be locked into a bowl game, but it should surprise us by hovering around that .500 mark all season.
Bubwheat is offline   Reply With Quote