View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #127
guitarhack OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsbike View Post
Really enjoying this RR. Utah looks a gret place to do a bike trip. I am really amazed at the cleanliness of the roads an environs on the photos. Congrats to Miss SATS smartipants. Hope she goes on with her studies. Must do a "family reunion" trip here. Look forward to the rest of the RR if possible lets have some stats of the Wee attained on the trip.
Thanks Rod.

Come to think of it, you're right. It hadn't occurred to me, but the roads were very tidy. Other than a few exceptions, people do seem to finally be catching on and not pitching their trash on the road. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding Christina. We are very proud of her ...in case you hadn't noticed

Also, I will post of end of trip stats when I get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5guy View Post
Guitarhack, thanks for posting your ride photos and daily reports. What a great idea to have your chase crew (aka family) making the trip with you. Sounds like the best kind of vacation -- you get to ride as much as you want, and your family gets to travel in comfort and enjoy the sights with you. I looked over at my wife who is watching me read your thread out of the corner of her eye and said, "Honey, when the girls get a little older we should do a road trip like this one!"
The "Support Crew" thing kinda worked out. At times it seemed ridiculous to be filling two gas tanks (and driving two vehicles) but all in all it worked. My wife might possibly disagree, but I thought it was a nice balance. ...although there were times my wife grew tired of driving. At the risk of stating the obvious, I am really lucky to have married such a good sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capeklr View Post
Great ride report Brad, thanks for taking the time to post all your pics.
Jörg.
Thanks Jorg.

Doing this RR ended up being a lot of fun. Thanks for following along.
guitarhack is offline   Reply With Quote