View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #188
walkingbear OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,388
Friday morning.. Inspector Coming

Another inspection. Framing, roofing and electrical .

If we clear today the roofing tiles will be place on the trusses on Monday. The final heavy wires were pulled last night. The garage is getting full with construction stuff.

Purchased another two doors off Craigslist yesterday. Heavy solid core doors for the interior. I wanted fire rated doors since they are going to be use in the garage.

Water proofing of the lower blocks will be done next week. Waiting stucco and windows. Windows and doors need to be done before the stucco can go on. I think I will be only 5% over budget. Still unknown is the HVAC cost.

Buying all things at one time (Lowes or Home Depot) you can get an additional 5-10 % off. (windows,doors,bathroom shower pan etc) as long it is over $2500 they will discount.

Everyone loves the view from the guest room casitas. It is a resort setting over looking the Phoenix City valley.

Decided on vistors policy: No more than 3 days. Must make your own bed and clean up after yourself. Bed (queen futon, great for bad backs) Will have the microwave and refrig. Can park your bike in the garage and even change your oil if you want.

Now I'm waiting for paver's bid and concrete pad bid infront of garage.
Rosso Mandello V11 , 2014 R nine T
walkingbear is offline   Reply With Quote