DRZ 400 S or SM Luggage Rack
This is a strong, lightweight rack with a large platform to mount a tail bag, dry bag, multiple bags, etc. and a RotopaX Gas or Water Pack.
This is the newest design as of June 18th 2012
Now allows any type of side racks to be used.
The TAT Rack
* Guaranteed to fit your DR-Z400 S or SM
* Easy bolt on installation with no drilling or hassles.
* Guaranteed against breakage
* Large 14" X 14" platform
* Weighs only 4.3 lbs
* Large bungee loops allow pass through of various sizes of Fastex type buckles and keep straps captive
* Mounting plate for quick and easy mount/dismount of the RotopaX Pack Mount. 1 gal. & 1.7 gal. Gas Packs or Water Packs fit this rack.
* Steel Tube Construction
* Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
* Sits flush with top of seat so the rack won't hit you in the lower back if you slide off the back
* Makes a good handle for pulling the bike out of the mud.
* All hardware is included.
$114.00 plus 14.00 shipping to anywhere in the USA
The flat bars are heavier now and have bends in them to mount to the rear of the sub-frame tabs. This leaves the tab clear for the mounting of all types of side racks without the flat bars interfering.
Mounting plate for attaching the RotopaX Pack Mount.
Nuts are welded to the underside of the mounting plate, to allow quick mount/dismount of the RotopaX Pack Mount.
Shown with the RotopaX one gallon fuel pack. The new RotopaX 1.75 gallon fuel pack will fit on this rack also!
- '07 DR-Z400S, '05 DL650
Dual Sport Luggage Racks: DRZ400, DR650, KLR650: http://www.moto-racks.com
"I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore." -
David R. Scott
jackpiner57 screwed with this post 07-25-2012 at 08:02 PM