View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:52 AM   #97
Cornbread82 OP
Sir Crash A Lot!

Oddometer: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneAndy View Post
That's great news Brett. Wish I could go with you guys on the August ride but Im wandering about the country visiting family and wont be back by then. But, I will be there for the pre-running in November and chase duties during the race.
That is cool Andy, I know how you are never in one place over about 5 min I have my nephew's at the house right now and took the oldest to the gym today!! He went to the 1 week thing they have a West Point this summer, it has always been his dream to go. Everything is looking good for him to get in, he has one more year of high school I hope that everything works out for him. At the WP camp he did good but he needs to get better at running so I put the screws to him this morning and did some intervals to teach him how to train on his speed. It was nice made me feel like I was a 1SG again having a 17 year old getting smoked by a old man I just love that feeling!!!

We will see you in Nov. and have a good ride, if you make it to Ga. let me know, you always have a place to crash!!

Brett
Cornbread82 is offline   Reply With Quote