View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
Oli-San OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 49
After so much fun with the sisters, it was already time to put the camp together.

I rode to the Enchanted Rock State Park, some 17 miles North of Fredericksburg.
It's a really nice place to camp at, very quiet. I was by the creek. It was dry though..

The only problem was that the temperature was not going down by much, IT was still 95 deg F at 7:30 PM.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I am still experimenting with camping so I don't have a stove yet.. After a refreshing shower, I had to ride to Fredricksburg to grab a bite.. I was not very hungry with the late BBQ lunch still in my stomach. Also, my time in town was limited because the gates of the park closed at 10 PM. My dinner was just a pear salad and a large chilled Shiner Bock!

Fredericksburg is a touristy but nice little town with many shops and restaurants on main street.
[IMG][/IMG]

Going back "home", it was dark and I know that there are many deers out there. I rode very slow (50 MPH) and I swear I saw like twenty deers on the side of the road, just waiting to cross. I could see their shiny eyes in my headlight. I was like "You, little f*$!3r, if you jump in front of me, it ain't gonna be pretty"

I made it back to the camp without deer / Oli massacre. Back to my tent, I really enjoyed the night skies and the stars. I went around to try to take pictures of the sky with my G12 but no luck. I have to figure this out. Going back to my tent to go to bed, I saw a little friend, eyes shining in the dark...

[IMG][/IMG]

Oli-San screwed with this post 07-25-2012 at 10:07 PM
Oli-San is offline   Reply With Quote