View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #166
Z_HARSH OP
Like margarine?

Oddometer: 421
36 Miles One Way (Pt. 4)

As I headed back it went from a tense blast with precise movements on the beach of smoothed over river rocks, to sand and a few rocks here and few rocks there, to hunting out the strips of sand, then back to where you had to hunt for a line, and to just pushing through.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that type of riding and I never wanted it to end. Then I came up the little mound I stopped by on the way up and pulled over, feeling good and loving life.

Photobucket

All grizzled out as I may have been, surrounded by amazing beauty.

Photobucket

But I couldn't stay forever, and soon I was passing by the oddly placed house again.

Photobucket

Then through the good section. So, if any of you want to try this just know that if you can make it through the first few miles of this, you can make it to the end no problem.

Photobucket

But sadly it was over, and I had to take the exit to the left and head home to the truck.

Photobucket

After stopping at the car wash to wash off any salt, of cours. It was odd, the car washes had their own garage doors so it coud turn into its own little container, probably not a bad thing if you are trying to wash a car in sub-freezing weather I suppose.

SPREAD THE WORD, SAVE OUR SPORT!!
Z_HARSH is offline   Reply With Quote