View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #77
Xeraux OP
Archvillain

Oddometer: 30,892
Here's a new "tweak" that's pretty handy...

CallTap

Allows you to assign a gesture to the contact screen. For instance, when you look up a contact you can set a "tap" to call that contact, a "long press" to send that contact a message, and so on... If you click the "Detailed View" indicator (the little blue circle with the arrow in it) you'll get the standard contact info and selections.

CallTap doesn’t append the home screen with any additional app icons but does come with its own preferences bundles that lives within the native Settings app.

In Cydia, it's called "CallTap", in the Settings app, it's called "ClickToCall".

Edit: This tweak only works when you scroll through your contacts. If you search for a contact, the tweak doesn't work with the result set.

This one gets two Hmmmms.

Edit: I use this one so little, that I'd honestly forgotten that I had installed it on my iPhone. Well, either that or it integrates so seamlessly that you forget that it's not "stock".

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Xeraux screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 07:51 AM
Xeraux is offline   Reply With Quote