View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:59 AM   #11455
cas121
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPD750 View Post
Are you going Mosfet? What part of Canada does your boss have plans for you? A German friend had his AT shipped here to Alberta while he taught at the University of Lethbridge for a couple years and it worked out well with a trip he made to Alaska before he shipped the bike back to Germany.

Following is a pic of Stephan in my garage. Funny...he had never seen another green AT even while in Germany...until he saw mine.

Have a good trip...man i wud love to do about 5 k kms right about now .
Where ya going....north?

For now I'm staying with the original regulator, mainly because it's the fastest solution. I'll have the bike up and running tomorrow. This is what I am riding today instead of the AT (prefer to have my own bike back)

Next week I'm heading south, via France into the Pyrenees and Andorra, and in Spain continue to the west and through the Picos d'europa into portugal to end up somewhere near Porto. Depending on how much time there's left I'm heading back trough the middle of spain or sort of travel opposite to the first part of the trip. All I know is that it'll be hot as hell over there... Can't wait.

And the job in Canada would be somewhere near Toronto, but we're still in the exploring stage to see what the possibilities are.

Ride on!
cas121 is offline   Reply With Quote