View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #113
Cornbread82 OP
Sir Crash A Lot!

Oddometer: 379
Well the forks and shocks will be in today so I can finish the bike and get on the road to do the Baja shakedown. Scott and I will be on the road the morning of the 5th and conduct a linkup with Allan, John, Randy, and Chris the night of the 8th. We should be in Mexico by 0800 on the 9th and riding by 1000. I will have my spot on and I think that Allan is going to bring his too, so if you want to follow along with the ride you can. We will be trying to post as much video and pics as we can during the ride, and I am sure after we will give a good report on the 3 cherry's thoughts on riding in Baja I am sure this is gong to help Scott, Randy and my training plan for the race. I am just happy that all of this going to happen so we are not going into the race cold never seeing Baja until the race.

Just a quick update on what we have raised for the Wounded Warriors. At this point on our site Raceforthewounded.com
we have $6552.00, not bad but we are only just over 10% of our goal. Joe, who is part of the chase crew has a few things going starting tonight in St. Peters Mo. at Sombreros 1287 Jungermann Rd. in hopes of raising more money for the Wounded Warrior's. If you are in the area please stop by and help support our Wounded Warriors and please checkout or site if you can't make it.

Thanks,
Brett
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...X9yxS1CDF1MXqi
Cornbread82 is offline   Reply With Quote