View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #102
adam_c_eckhardt OP
done with Chemistry!

Oddometer: 4,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobudo28 View Post
Went flying by your site today on the DR, MP40-Man in tow on his R1150GS, would have stopped but I was not on my own. The excavator was moving when we went by.
HA! Then you actually caught me working. Stop by tomorrow I'll be there all day. (And feel free to drop by with a friend if you're not alone).

We were sort of held up by the well drillers- based on the access they needed I had to hold off on prep work for footings for the next level to start. As soon as they got their truck in I got to work and promptly blocked them in- so today my goal was to finish what I was doing so they can finish and get out on Monday.

They got to 400' without great production- thinking about 1 gallon a minute. Saving grace is that the static level came way up overnight- so we've got at least 500 gallons of storage more or less. That should be sufficient for us. We're thinking of asking them to go another 80 feet (it's what they have handy on the rig) to get a little more storage and possibly up the production a bit.

So- we should be able to speed up our process a bit in the next few weeks- No pictures until something significant happens.
adam_c_eckhardt is offline   Reply With Quote