View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #86
lake_harley OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 673
Thank you for that link! There's a lot of ideas and similarities to what my bike is doing. Within the link you posted there's also a link to another thread that has a link to a YouTube video, and that video was about what my bike was doing (hesitating and then reving) until it got much worse (today). My bike was almost impossible to get started when it died today. Finally it would take off, even got it up to 8K at one point in a lower gear, but it always bogged with lots of throttle for a while and then would rev, or I'd have to ease up on the throttle to keep it running. I'm almost wondering if it's maybe some bad electrical connections on the injectors or (more likely) TPS???

I'll have to take another look at the threads to gather ideas, but one thing seems clear, the solution doesn't seem like it's going to come out of a bottle.

Thanks again. It may take me a while to get back to the bike to check things, but I'll post updates and hopefully findings that fix the bike. Maybe it'll help someone else through something similar in the future.

Lynn
IBA Member #49541
lake_harley is online now   Reply With Quote