View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #29923
scottmac
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLghtning View Post
So I finally sold my 2009 Husky TE-610 and now shopping for a nice WR250R. Although I'm half considering buying an X model just to get the black frame and then put dirt wheels on it.

So I found one for sale that is pretty nicely setup, but the guy has it listed as a 2007 model and I even wrote him to ask if that was correct and he said it was? I wondered if he was just going by the year on the VIN sticker on the bike as they frequently will say the year earlier than the title since normally a 2008 model was built in 2007. I thought about asking for a copy of the title to verify for sure. I wasn't sure if maybe there was a handful of later 2007 models when this bike first came out?

Its listed under Nashville CL if you want to take a look at the ad and bike. It looks like a WR250R and not the WR250F.
I think you're right about the 07 VIN but actually sold in 08. The dealer had to order a WRR for me when I put my down
payment on it in March 08. They were just barely out in the showrooms back then.
scottmac is offline   Reply With Quote