View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #226
WormShanks
b00b

Oddometer: 347
Ha! What a funny place to find this topic...

The one thing of note that I have is a Rapid MK2, .20 cal, fully shrouded barrel, etc. Excellent pest control tool, stunning accuracy. I imported it from England myself long ago when the dollar must have been a lot stronger. I paid nowhere near what they seem to go for now, holy shit!

It had been retired since I started paying others to take care of the pests for me. That was a while ago, this thread got me thinking of pulling it back out for fun.

So, what are you guys using for PCP fills? I had a SCUBA setup since that was another one of my hobbies at the time and I don't remember there being other options. Nowadays that would be a hassle. My tanks haven't been hydro'd for close to 10 years probably, among other things. I'm thinking 6k psi nitrogen since there are plenty of welding supply shops close to me. I don't know, for the cost just getting the air supply sorted it seems I could buy a nice Savage .22 . Seriously though, what's the latest?

Ridden: AF AM AW AU AT AZ BS BH BD BB BY BW BV BR IO BN BG BF BI KH CM CA CZ DK SV GQ ER EE ET FK GI GR GP VA HN HK HU IS IN ID IR IQ KI KP KG LA LV LB LU NR NP NL AN NC NZ NI NE NO OM PK PR QA RE RO RU RW LC VC WS SM ST TM TC TV UG UA AE GB US UY UZ VU YE
WormShanks is offline   Reply With Quote