View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #244
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 966
So the good gentlemen at Ducati Minneapolis hooked me up with a new rear tire (thanks again, guys), but while it was in I figured I'd have a few more items done, too....pipe was wrapped, new front tire, the Dyno of course, and a couple other odds and ends. While all that was being done they flipped me the key to their demo 848 Streetfighter. :abduct:

Course it started hailing 10 minutes after I left, but what a bike. Once the sun came out I got some good shots of my toy for the day.

Thought I like the classic look of the monster, I really loved the aggressive, transformer look of the Streetfighter. Though the power isn't mind-numbing, it really is a perfect city bike and those termis produced raw and lusty sounds--especially on deceleration, where unburnt fuel would burble and crack. And the handling, riding position and flickability of it brought back many fond memories of being on the RM two strokes of my youth. Now I know why so many Ducati owners own more than one.....it's those damn demo bikes they give you the keys to while your bike is being serviced!
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote