My front forks will leave this afternoon for RaceTech for serious upgrade. I haven't decided yet whether to send them the rear shock as well or wait for Ohlins or Wilbers to come out with one to fit it. I may let them do their gold valve magic on the stocker in order to get it sorted out faster.
During the two to three weeks that the bike is down, I hope to install some other farkles as well, including:
- projector style HID lighting inside the stock reflector housing
- proper installation of the Givi engine guards
- first oil and filter change / chain cleaning and lubrication
- Pyramid front fender extender
And if the ordered parts deliver in time...
- Honda heated grips with Grab-on foam grip covers
- Barkbuster BHG48-NP with Storm S3 black covers
- Aerostich PDM-60 power distribution module for GPS/lights/heated clothing
- Lowered foot-pegs
- Honda centerstand