View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #821
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Swellvue, WA
Oddometer: 10,472
Originally Posted by ttpete View Post
You can get torque paint from an aircraft supply. It's a thick yellow lacquer that's painted on fasteners when they're torqued, and it will crack if the fastener is moved or loosens from vibration.
It's called "witness paint" and the most common brand is "Torque Seal". If you can't find it locally, its readily available cheap on Ebay.

- Mark
markjenn is offline   Reply With Quote