View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #220
GZERO
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
147 HP, wow, they really went all out, lol
Although at 230 kg is heavy, we'll have to see how it feels, but to be fair i have never felt the 210kg my 04 950 is......well maybe a time our two when picking it up from the ground, lol

I know the consensus here is that we don't like the bike cuz is a street bike, but we'll have to see how it really is, i'm just happy that new stuff hits the streets and that many people are standing up to the BMW, it's a win situation for us cuz we'll get better and better bikes in the long haul.

EDIT: looking at this LINK and looking closely at the pics I see something like an oil cooler, which would be very neat. I'm looking at a lot of stuff, and the duke will be out with that engine, the thing is that, would that be the RC1190 engine? or is something entirely diferent?
- Love radial brakes
- One of the pics the adventure has 17"/19" wheels but the other it has the pirelli MT90 we are soo used to see, maybe different options on this bike? (i love its design for both wheels, that way if you want to switch you'll end up in the original designs of the suspension)
- Not much into the skid plate, it'll end like the yamaha in the shoot out of adventures we saw earlier in a post.
- Not sure wheter i love or hate the fact that it has the same wheels and tires as our adventures........well, maybe that's something good.
- LOL at the horn positioning on the duke, it's there to scare the crap out of the cars you passed just when you're passing them lol!
- Should we call ducati and let them know "we didn't steal the rear swingarm"?? lmao

GZERO screwed with this post 08-16-2012 at 09:25 AM
GZERO is offline   Reply With Quote