View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #109
dave6253 OP
Dauntless

Oddometer: 2,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin_the_13th View Post
I'm a wee bit late, but I'm in.

Nostalgically recalling the greatest moments of the past while living a dream you had for so long with the woman, which enabled the great moment of the past in the first place...what more is there to say?

Enjoying your report along with a Bruchladdich Single Malt Scotch Whisky from the Isle of Islay. You Americans did not manage to screw up everything, after all 8-)
Thanks brother! It's always nice to meet another Aprilia owner here. We are outnumbered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2ridetahoe View Post
Wow!!

Amazing photos. I love that postproduction work and all of the effects. Great RR. Subsctibed.

JG
Thanks JG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian06 View Post
Dave, I say good riddance to that camera. I took the same one on a vacation trusting that it was fully waterproof for under water photography. Turns out mine was defective and took on water. Unfortunately for me it was the end of the pictures on the trip :(

Anyway excellent RR! Loving the HDR pictures.
Brian06, I've heard of these cameras not always being leak proof, but mine worked well in the hot tub. I really only purchased this camera for shots while on the bike, since I was tired of dust ruining photos from my other P-N-S cameras. I never liked the image quality or menus and it was difficult to use one-handed without getting a finger in front of the lens. I say good riddance as well. Luckily we had 2 other cameras + the helmet cam with us.