View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
therivermonster OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 316
TK-LA: I feel ya, but it hasn't taken me a month. I'm ready to go right now. I would love to take my family on a trip like that on motorbikes. I think that would be awesome.

Olorin_the_13th: It really is priceless being able to head out on a trip with good friends like Mike and Erik. I'll have to say that I love those fellas even though they are PITA's. BTW, two ride reports here because I felt Mike and Erik's was getting a little busy and mine would have blown it through the roof. I feel it's simpler this way.

Vinbowie: Thanks for the words! It was all around a super great trip besides Erik doing that job on his leg. Get out there and rip those roads up, man! Just make sure to take your time, see the sights, and be safe. Watch out for those logging trucks in section 5 as well as the super deep bull dust in that section.

DockingPilot: Thanks, man! I know that you were following Mikes RR, so you may know a bit more of the story then some. The pic you refer to - I think that Mike had fun that day, but I know that he did want to be heading home. I'll elaborate more on this later in the report.
North to south eh. Let me know how that goes. It seems that the trip would be more difficult going that direction. Do you plan on writing a RR?

motoged:Was that your black GS1200 parked in the parking lot of the customs house? If so, thanks for the chat and the pics. If not, why the hell didn't you come out and talk to us? Edit: I just realized looking at the pic that you included with your reply that the building that I formerly called the school house is your customs office. I retract my school house lable and I must say, that is a very nice customs office. Quite possibly the nicest on the 49th to be honest.
I love that area, and am jellous that you get to claim it as your backyard. Have fun playing up by Conconully, and watch out for that guy with the kitten. If you find out what happened with that kitten let me know.

My Virgin ADV Trip
, Rocks Flyin', Me Cryin', and God Looking On - A WABDR Adventure, Fun With Carbon Fiber

therivermonster screwed with this post 08-16-2012 at 09:29 PM
therivermonster is offline   Reply With Quote