View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:18 AM   #11
PYG RYDR OP
Adventure-Dual Sport

Oddometer: 367
Thumb List Updated

Just an explanation about a couple of things.

I volunteered to facilitate this group buy. I am not a vendor and am not making any profit-but since the focus of this thread is on organizing a product purchase, was directed to the Vendor section by an ADV moderator. This thread focuses solely on information regarding the purchase of the Unifilter Pre-Air Filter.

I have been exchanging emails with Unifilter Australia, and yesterday received the following response regarding the different filters for abs and non-abs:

"Hi Galen,
Thanks for your email. Yes there is a new filter for the ABS model. This filter will also fit the non ABS model. The part# is “NU 3704” It is not on our website yet. We are currently updating our website and it should be up in the next few days..
All orders for NU 3703 will be substituted with the NU 3704. They are the same price.
Regards

Myles Gooch
Manager"

So it looks like Unifilter will be selling the NU3704 filter for both ABS and Non-ABS.

Therefore, there is no need to specify ABS or Non-ABS since we will all get the same filter.

I am checking with the USPS for shipping costs and will provide a more precise cost number later today.

I added more names to the list. Wow! Quite a list.

BTW, the procedure for adding your name is to copy the list and then post in your response and then add your name,

Or just request to be added and I will add your name when I check on the list status.

nu3704 -ABS and Non ABS

jphish
yossarian
mercury264
pyg rydr
burmbuster + rob dirt
richardu
bross
flying dave
the breeze (2)
phillipsrog
pillshovel
Oddball
-lurkster-
JakeTJCJ
clax
Kawidad
Ducken (2)
Chinookmark
Bad-tat (ABS)
Andykeck
xcountry41
Oshiat
Motomart
C5INC
av_mech
rfmorris
Chris Brown - "Browneye" ABS
CarlS ABS
Smiffxc ABS
ThomasVolomitz
advtenn
ecb12
fullmonte
internalcombust
easypeasy
marsh tiger
RodT
There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it.
Only the wisest of humans achieve the second.
Logan Pearsall Smith
PYG RYDR is offline   Reply With Quote