View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #9244
VxZeroKnots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,601
2011 Salsa El Mariachi

I have last years El Mariachi (17" frame) of which I am the original owner. It has been ridden quite a bit but is still in good shape, despite some scuffs and scratches in the powder coat.

Right now It is set up as a single speed, but I was planning on putting the stock 2X10 SRAM X9 drivetrain back on it which I took off after two months of riding. It has been sitting in a box since. I can also set it up 1X10 or have an unridden Shimano Deore 1X9 setup and can easily form a 2X9 package if that floats your boat.

I have some Gravity Step Up cranks which will acompany any single ring front configuration or some FSA three hole majiggers or Shimano XT's for dual ringing. I can put Avid elixers or an older Shimano Saint Front, XT Rear brake setup on it as well. I have enough parts to cater to pretty much any interest.

I guess a baseline price for YFF's with the SRAM 2X10 setup with the Avids would be $900 and things change from there depending on what you want.

NEON WATERBOTTLE CAGES NOT INCLUDED.

No bike does everything perfectly. In fact, no bike does anything until someone gets on it to ride.

VxZeroKnots screwed with this post 08-18-2012 at 07:45 PM
VxZeroKnots is online now   Reply With Quote