Making progress. Parts are starting to show up and I'm continuing to putz around with little projects until my suspension comes back. Everything else is a bolt-on affair. I have a few months to wait for the Renazco seat, but there is plenty to due until then.
Today, I tried my best to remove a stubborn bolt from the stock header pipe. You can see the broken bolt and my subsequent attempt to drill it out enough to fit an EZ-out in the pictures below. Long story short, after two days of soaking it in penetrating oil, it didn't work. I was on the fence about replacing the ugly stock header with a purdy FMF header. This was the final straw, I ordered the stainless steel header this evening. I'm hoping it will mate up with my older FMF exhaust.