View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #94
Thumper Crusader
motomike14's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Oddometer: 1,769
Vermont requires a bill of sale, and for 300cc or less than 15 year old bikes, you probably are going to have to have a vin verification that is notarized.

I registered a TT500 and RT360 without any hassle. But, they are well beyond 15 years old and I had legitimate bill of sale to use. The worst thing is they will send your application back. Worth a shot.
"The bold adventurer succeeds the best. - Ovid

I drink the koolaid too...just not the orange kind.
motomike14 is offline   Reply With Quote