View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #51837
BOB RAMSAY
Not in the Clique -

Oddometer: 298
Hot, dry & dusty

[QUOTE=indypup;19424182]Little Burr Enduro is this Sunday, August 26, 2012 in McArther, Ohio

I was thinking about maybe doing the sportsman class. Anyone have any info on this?[/QUOTE]

Hey Pup! Whut up?

Those guys run a dual sport in mid-October - might be more up your ally. If you like having a light lunch served during your 'enduro' the dual sport might be the ticket. I do believe that club is the longest running enduro club in Ohio and proud of it so I'm guessing that they won't want to be sucking hind tit to Milk Run Enduro (Athens). Don't get me wrong - I've had some fun down there and they will take your money. There is a step between trail riding and riding a (formerly) District 11 enduro so - caveat emptor. It's been so long since I ran enduro, they used to actually make you keep time. . .

I don't know what they do different for the 'sportsman class'. Other than not paying points or trophys. Maybe they just let you start late in the hour so you don't get ram-rodded form behind on the trail by the A-riders.

Besides, call me old-fashioned, but I like Spring and Autumn enduros - it's usually cooler. There should be frost on parking lot before sign-up. Should be low 90's on Sunday. Good Luck!

BOB RAMSAY screwed with this post 08-23-2012 at 01:55 PM
BOB RAMSAY is offline   Reply With Quote