View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #26
toastmuncher OP
I be new round here! Ello

Oddometer: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve In Ireland View Post
I put a double banjo on the rear brake and ran the sidecar caliper directly from the rear brake master cylinder linked to the existing front and rear linked brake set up. The master cylinder has enough travel to cope with all three calipers and the brakes work well like this. I rarely use the front brake lever, the rear brake pulling the outfit up nice and straight. Might be worth a try first.
Ive now set the thing up as stock but will run the chair brake seperately. Thanks for input though, I assumed the rear MC would not cope with three.

I have got hold of and installed the rear wheel/tyre, I have got the front brake hoses made up by pirtec in Avonmouth, not cheap but top quality Earles lines. All is wired but as Ive asked the painter to paint the chair wheel to match, I can do nowt now until the paintwork is done.
Anyway.........Today I collected a great buy, a velocet fuel tank, not sure from what it comes but it fits on the carrier a treat and I guess holds approx 6 liters. I plan to splice into the fuel feed for the injection.

Underside.

I was thinking of additional capacity if we ever run onto the continent with it, so, at a fiver it seemed a gift, what do you lot reckon?
Guzzi 700 V7 details-mystery
Matchless g3ls 350 54, Ariel 650 huntmaster 56. IBA 40526

toastmuncher screwed with this post 02-07-2013 at 01:08 AM
toastmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote