View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
tattoogunman OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 583
Thanks!

Northwest - any problem with parts or anything for the bike? He's including some stuff with it, but it was supposedly his daily rider until he developed the oil leak. I don't get the vibe that he's hiding anything, so I don't *think* there is anything major, but there obviously could be. Still planning on looking at it this weekend, so hopefully I'll know more.

As for the weight issue, the car is fiberglass, so I would *think* it would be reasonably light weight? The only thing I would be hauling inside of it are my kids and general stuff (maybe some camping gear if I took it, etc.), nothing crazy heavy except for me

I agree about the set up issue(s) - if I do this, I'm definitely going to take my time with it and get it right. Worst case scenario and everything is salvageable, there are a few places out here that I could take it for proper set up/install, etc.

I'll see what I can find out this weekend and get some pics posted up. I think I may have figured out where the sidecar came from, so I'm going to try to track down what make/model it is.

Thanks again everyone!
tattoogunman is offline   Reply With Quote