Thread: Wrc 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #83
StepOnIt
Assitoner

Oddometer: 935
Cry Wrc

I love to watch the WRC and being in Canada it is not easy, but thanks to the internet I can whenever.
But as I turn on my computer to watch it I am always hoping that someone else will be scrapping it out for first place. But it never seems to happen unless Loeb has a problem (almost never) the man never seems to make a mistake.
I like Solberg ever since he was with Subaru and pulled a rabbit out of his hat and won the championship. He is dedicated to the sport and works so hard to be where he is today. Given a factory ride I had hoped he would have done better, but he has made a few mistakes and bad luck seems to follow him.
Maybe it is the car and not the driver but I am not so sure anymore. They seem to be trying to level the field and make it cheaper for teams to compete and it is kinda working.
I will keep watching just to see when and if Loeb falls from grace and will Seb2 be the next???
So long Finns to win then.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." Dean Martin
StepOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote