View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #186
Wobbleside
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustKip View Post
I have another, related question.

If you still love your one and only bike, and would definitely buy it again; Is one bike enough?

I wouldn't trade my R12GS for anything, but got me a serious hankerin' for a new Monster 1100 Evo.
Honestly, I've owned quite a few bikes over the years, and loved all of them. Even the '65 BSA that took all my money in my teen years and rarely ran for more than a few miles at a time.

If you could keep your current bike, is there a bike that you've ridden that would also get a good amount of saddle time if it was also in your garage? What is it?
I'd say that warrants a new thread but I'll answer.
I'd love to have a rotax engine Aprilia. As much fun as the Tuono is I'd probably take the Futura and ride it during the wet season.
I'd also love to have a KTM 5xx EXC in the garage though I doubt it would be ridden as much as the Multistrada or a Futura.
For something completely different that I know I'd ride a lot? Another v-twin standard. Guzzi/V11 Sport or a Monster. I miss my monster sometimes and I love the way the Griso looks. I like my housemate's Norge so I know what I'm getting into with the Guzzi thing.
Wobbleside is offline   Reply With Quote